Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The dead blog.

This blog is so dead.

nway updates.

1. I've finally started using a facial wash.the last time i used one was like 2 to 3 years ago.i tried ponds,clean and clear and every other facial washes on the shelve in guardian.but my pimples keep coming up.ainaa told me to go ask the doctor for a special one -_- but then i started using garnier.and so far it looks as if my skin and garnier are a match made in heaven.no pimples and my skin arent so oily anymore.haha okay pehal macam tulis testimoni garnier.i think i'll start using garnier's other pruduct.

and just so you know,im not using garnier so that i can be two tones fairer or whatever the slogan(?) is.its just that i dont have a facial wash and i feel kind of left out when my friends are talking baout facial washes.lol okay wth.

I JUST WANNA USE A FACIAL WASH.

okay breath in.

2. I GOT BEN.enough said eh? :D

3.I didnt go back home for the weekends for almost 3 weeks.gila record.anyways im going back this week because it's gebu gebi's aqiqah.anyone wanna come msg me for my address(?)

for more updates,got to www.iblogcraps.com

3 comments:

cely said...

u got BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOW!!
XD

(scream hysterically!!)
hahaha. tak nmpak mke pon. -_-"

Aika said...

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS!

well actually this monday im coming to nilai bcause still kena go thru that stupid qualifying test.

but practically dah dapat la kan?HEHEHEHE.

ooohh u'll be seeing a lot of me from now.hehe.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks