Sunday, March 9, 2008

dooood.

im listening to leona lewis's song cos i feel tht im somehow connected to tht song.weirrd. O.O
i like the part, "I don't care wht they say,Im in love with you." bcos i dunno why.hehehe.
somebody said she looks like me.dooood im THAT pretty lmao.

MY BIRTHDAY IS TWO DAYS AWAY!the only day ive looked forward to since i remembered.mummy agreed to gimme $$$.like,YEAH BAYBEE!i can go shopping my buntut.andd she gave me permission to go ou oso!of course wth dy.do u know how hard it is to get her permission to go out this year?cos im having spm n all.first time i asked her she was like,"NO,NO AND NO!!" den i made my famous 50sen face den she said, "finee.u can go out wth your frens.but the limit is ou.no klcc or timesquare or the other nonsense."we WERE planning to go to ou so of course i was like,"okay mummy." and normalize my face back from its 50sen state.hehe.i hope jat doesnt BUY me anythng for ths years bday.cos i wan monehh.he's been gving me rm50 fer my bday since i was 14.so i got used to the tradition and i dont thnk i wanna chnge it to prezzies.like jat knows wht id like for my brthday anyways. xD tht day he asked me wht i want fer my brthday.den i said, "i thnk i want a laptop.u wanna give me ah?" then he goes, "ill give you a laptop allright..on your 40th brthday!" swt. -.-" wht.a.great.big.brother.

well,enuf about brthdays.hehe.lets talk about,uhh,my march test!i thnk i did okay.not TOO bad n not TOO good.okayla seriousleh i thnk i did above average.hehe.physics was like,so DANGG easy leh.only waves masuk in tht test n the teacher copied like,ALL the questions from an exercise book tht i just HAPPEN to be doing n reading before the test.so yeah,hopefully ill get an A fer physics. :D biology was okay bcos i was werking my brains to it limits on the weekends trying to understand whtever there is to be understnded.lymphocytes,monocytes,basophil n blablabla.chemistry was,DOOOOD no komen.i cudnt rmmber anythng from the f5's topic.I.AM.SO.DEAD. bahhh.puan tang please help me acee my chemistryy. *hopeful*

doood im so bored.i HATE holidays.i wanna go to school.and PHYSICS TUITUION.yeah its 2 days awayy.ouh hariz hazim, im counting the days until the day we will meet again.(wtf im obsessed) xD

andd i went to see JUMPER on friday!wth lin of course.she belanja-ed me as usual. teehee.damn man the movie was FABB.the david dude was hot when he was a teen as well as when he's an adult.max theriot and hayden christensen I FAKING ADORE YOU GUYSS.would you PLEASE PLEASE marry me?both oso caaan. xD but seriousleh,i cudnt take my eyes off the screen even for a millisecond cos he's sooo addictive to the eyes,to the mind n to the heart(lLMFAO).i wish i have a boyf whos a jumper cos thtd be sooo cool.we can get married in venice,have our honeymoon in the bahamas,and go world touring in less than one day.DOOOOD THT ROCKSS.But unfortunately,jumpers dont exist.sobss. :| i guees ill have to settle down wth a normal guy.how boooring.my future hubby please dont read this ah.hehe.

i am boredd.i am so boredd.i am so freakin boredd.

No comments: