Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here is to what we are. Or what is left of us.

Emotions, emotions, emotions.

I wish I had less of them. I have been a very emotional person as far as I can remember. I get upset and emotional over every little stupid thing. It kind of runs in the family. Except my dad. He's always very calm and relaxed. I wonder how he does that. Or maybe it's because I'm a girl and I'm meant to have all these emotions in me. Hmm.

Anyways, I'm tired of being emotional. I wish I could just stop giving any fucks so that I won't be so depressed when something emotion-related happens. Like if my cat dies. If I have a cat that is. I'm sure I'd be pretty depressed for a minimum of a week. I mean, it's my cat we're talking about. And it's no longer there for me. I wouldn't be able to cuddle with it anymore. Or feed it. Or talk to it. Or pat it. The feeling's kind of different knowing that my pet cat is no longer here with me. RIP my imaginable pet cat.

I've been on a roller coaster of emotional release for quite a few days now. Thank God it's not that bad to the extent that I can't even study anything. Plus I have a test coming up tomorrow. Linguistics. And I don't understand shit about chapter six. There's only so many things to learn in a chapter it's getting exhausting! I can't wait for this semester to end. Ayunie's gonna start next semester OMGGGG! I swear I'm so excited at the prospect of seeing her face everyday until I puke out of an overdose of Ayunie lol. Nah that's unlikely :P


Hmm I don't know what to write about anymore. I'm having a lot of thoughts in my mind. But they're the kin of thoughts that you can't really say out loud. Private thoughts, yes. So I'm just gonna go drown in my sorrow  and start studying on chapter 6. Plus I need to memorize the phonetic alphabets. K bye.

No comments: