Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 05 - A Picture Of Somewhere You've Been To

So I didn't post yesterday because day 4 states 'a habit that you wish you didn't have." wtf? Does that mean i have to scout around for a picture of me biting my nails? Yep, my worst habit. I've been nail-biting since I was 8. When I was 13 I bit one of my nails until only half was left. LOL good times. I'm not such an avid nail-biter as I was now, but I still do occasionally bite my nails. Unknowingly, because you know, it's a habit. You don't actually realize you're doing it.

So here we are at day 5.

Well, frankly I've been to a lot of places. But I think I'm gonna put a picture of me on my Sabah trip earlier this year.

*7 seconds later*

Oh right. I just realized that I forgot to copy my Sabah pictures folder to my new laptop. FML maximum. But I can always take them from Lin's laptop or whatever. No big deal. So I guess I'll just have to find another picture. Let's see what's left of my photo album -.-


Oh wow look what I found. Went to Perth when I was 5. My first overseas trip :) I was so happy because I got to feed the kangaroos lol. They were so cute! And I look so...small. Well, I WAS five. But seriously was I that short? ._.

So there you are. Day 5.

No comments: