Tuesday, November 25, 2008

yarr

this.is.killing.meee

i blardy have nthg to do.*shrieks*

brr just let me bable mindlessly here then,

my legs are itchy.like rly30000000x itchy.
ninit moky n bolat !@#$% my !@# last week and since im not used to it YET(haha) ive been having itch attacks almost every minute of the day.
yes people,beauty IS pain.

and talking about beauty,


*SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*
this is seriously one of the most beautiful pictures produced in atnm.
(besides caridee's lipstick ad ngehe)
I WANT THAT HAIR.like pronto.
her skin(idk if its airbrushed or smthng ok),her eyes,her nose,her lips.
she could easily be a heaven sent angel.
(drools in awesomeness)

I.LOVE.MCKEY.
& im still straight ppl.

moving on,
oh yeahh i almost forgot to tell
the choice of essays in the english paper was AWESOMAZING dood
thres even an essay on 'Your Perfect Future Husband/Wife."
like,whaaa..?

of course lah i did tht one.(makes perverted face)
wht?
ok i know im vry de gatal and evrythng but tht topic is a must write laaaah.

glimpses of thngs tht i wrote;

my future husband has to be:-

-tall,dark and mysterious.(wtf)
-hellova good lookin.(HUNK BABY HUNK)
-financially supportive of my shopping disorder.(c est vry de importante)
-caring generous yaddaa yadaa yaddaaa

oh hot dude whom my name is metaphorically engraved on your forehead,
when will we meet?

crap.

No comments: