Friday, October 2, 2009

Because my ego says so.

I seriously do not know that wearing contact lenses can be so hard T_T

HOW THE HELL CAN THOSE CELEBRITIES WEAR IT ALL THE TIME UGFUWKEFCWKEFUHRBFERW.

tadi aku pergi giant beli complete punye eye drop for cleaning out debris and protein build ups(?) while wearing the lenses.eye careeee.

but i dont really mind tho.all these contact lense caring can perhaps turn me into someone who would actually give a damn about herself.

AHAH.

aaand kalau sibok nak tau jugak im wearing honey colored contact lenses!*lompat gedik setempat*

setiap kali pakai rasa diri sangat comel jadi oh macam kena pakai all the time tapi tak boleh sebab nak tdur petang mesti tanggal kalau tak nanti kena corneal(?) ulcer boleh bute bagai uh uh wadeheeeel.

it looks something like this,

i really like it because i think the color matches(?) my skin.so my skin and my eyes nampak sama je hahagahgahaga wth.

sekarang-sekarang ni rasa cam sangat malas nak update tulis pun craps je sigh.

No comments: