Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I iz bag-deh

Something is bugging me.

When I look at that traffic thing, it shows that I have visitors(?) from like, all around the world. Netherlands, Turkey, Yemen, The State, Aussie, United Kingdom.

I mean seriously, TURKEY? HOW ON EARTH WERE YOU DIRECTED TO BLOG?

And then there's one from Cary, North Carolina, United States. This one NEVER FAILS to pop up whenever I posted something. Or is this traffic thing is infected with some kind of spam or virus or whatever? It's not like I get comments from all around the world either.

It's just plain weird :|

Can't you like leave a comment or something after reading? It would be nice to have global(?) readers :D

IF you're not a virus, that is.

7 comments:

cely said...

wooooooot.
hye, i'm from malaysia. :D

Aika said...

seriously -.-

eatyu said...

sorry I didnt leave any comments before.
I'm from Jordan!
nice meeting you,Aika.

kiko kiki lala said...

poyoss oh makhluk bernama haha diatas.

sepak muka dia skrg weyh.

Aika said...

*slaps luqman REAL HARD*

Awsum -.-' said...

i'm from ur neighborhood pagaxus galaxy

Aika said...

that is so mukhlis -_-"