Friday, December 31, 2010

On the last day

Looks like I won't be seeing the fireworks this year too. Great. Not that I've ever seen the firework display before. It just seems nice to look at with a group of friends.

So anyways today is a busy day because something-I-can't-mention is happening and is taking place at my house. Meme told me Rasulullah cakap tak baik sebarkan this thing that is gonna happen. Take a guess lol. And tomorrow there will be a big celebration for my Tok Mama who is going to turn 80 this year or something. Dua hari berturut-turut rumah kau penuh orang. Bayangkan Mak jadi neat freak dua hari berturut-turut. Yerghhhh

Today is the last day of 2010 like wtf time flies so fast weh. Some of my friends are freaked out on the prospect of turning 20 because it's such a huge number ._. I think 20 sounds like a sensible, I'm-gonna-get-married-in-five-years age. Lol I hope. But I don't really care about turning twenty. I'm still five on the inside. Hihi. Plus I like being a little older. It makes me feel like very..grown up. And that also means another forever alone year for me. Yay -_-

5 more years till I get married 5 more years baybeeee!

Oh and sudah-sudahla buat new year resolution tu. Bukannya kau berusaha nak mencapai resolution kau pun. Setiap tahun benda sama je dalam list. Buat sebab semua orang buat. Lol cepat betul succumb dekat peer pressure. Dahlah tahun baru bukan Islam pulak tu. Ish ish ish.

So anyways dah 5 tahun berturut-turut aku ada post on the 31st of December :B Haha sukeee.

2 comments:

cely said...

hahaha! aku pon tak sabar wehh

Syafiq said...

lol ... AGE just a NUMBER that show how stupid, eh eh eh mature you are :: lol