Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why am I making you a prority when you're not even making me an option?

Because I'm stupid, that's why.

And I'm very much aware of that. It's not that I want to keep on being stupid, it's just that I can't help but be stupid. I know that there's no such thing as wanting to be stupid but in my case, maybe there is. You just don't and wouldn't know what's going on on other people's minds. So it's best if you don't make any absurd conclusions about it.

Has it ever occurred to you that whatever you're writing or whatever you've written can make a big emotional impact on other people? Have you ever tried putting yourself in the shoes of someone else? Imagine being them for a day? Imagine going through what they go through on a daily basis? Have you?

One of your many reasons of existence is to either make or break people. And I think you're doing a pretty good darn job at breaking me.

"Never make someone a priority when they only consider you as an option"

Note never.

No comments: