Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aku Terima Nikahya

I went to OU today after picking Tiyah up from LRT Taman Bahagia. Pemalas nak naik KTM, ceit -_-

So then we had lunch at Carls Junior and because Lin was being retarded she ordered two Chilli Cheese Fries. I MEAN TWO CHILLY CHEESE FRIES LIKE WHAT? DAHLAH BURGERS KAT SITU BESA GEDABAK MACAM HAPE AND THEN BELI DUE PULAK CHILLI CHEESE FRIES?

And because both of them claimed that I ate only a bit of the first box they forced me to bring home the second one and finish it.

Really.

I TOLD YOU TO BUY ONLY ONE BUT YOUUUU AND YOUR EVER EXPANDING STOMACH WANTED TO BUY TWO. And I'm the one stuck finishing it -_-

But whatever ._.

So then we went to MPH because we're champions at wasting our time and I bought Aku Terima Nikahnya LIKE OH EM JI I HAVE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS BOOK EVER SINCE I HEARD ABOUT IT. I hope it's not overrated like some books ._.

And after that we randomly went to hear a personal talk on breast cancer by this really nice middle aged caucasian women and we got ourselves a pink ribbon (I love these pink ribbons!) and a bookmark and a pamphlet each.

So that was it. I don't really know why I wrote this post o_o

No comments: