Monday, February 4, 2008

what am i supposed to put here?

meme came home today.and she bought me a book.a nice,motivational,expensive book.titled FOLLOW YOUR HEART by ANDREW MATHEWS.its a really cool book.not the skematic type whch is just too boring to read.this one is like,umm,somehow nice to read lahh.n i lobee it altho ive just only fnished chapter one.teehee.seriously im vairy flattered tht meme even tot of buying me tht book.i dnt thnk she's everbot those kind of books fer anyone.well,wht are sisters for right? :D (to belanja you of course!)

well actually,i wanted the BEING A HAPPY TEEN book by the same author cos one of my frens said tht its like,the best book everr.but whatodo.meme already bot me tht book.n im vairr thankful for it.THANK YOU MEME! :)

wednesday is holiday.like,
HIP HIP HURRAY!
im planning to go wtch a movie at ou wth amy n sally.but amy's like soo obsessed wth seeing her boyfriend so i thnk its just gonna be sally and me.dangg.maybe we can go spy on amy afterwards.hehe.hey thts not a bad idea.altho amy will SKIN US ALIVE if she knew wht we're doing.hahaha.well anyways,i hope mummy will grant me permission. :D

have i told you how much i love my school?
ouh yeah,i havent.
well,
SMK SEKSYEN 10 KOTA DAMANSARA,I LOVE YOUUUUU!!

No comments: