Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Because happy endings arent meant for everyone.

i deleted you from my list.i should have done it a long time ago.you were a burden then,and you still are now.but i've decided to get rid of that burden that's been weighing me down.i deleted you.from my list.from my memories.from my heart.from my life.so that i wont have to see you online again.so that i wont feel empty,deserted,ignored and alone when you go offline.i don't want to be hanged by a thin thread anymore.i don't wanna walk on thin ice.

if you were contented enough to let me go,why should i be hanging on the edge and still hoping that you would hold out your hands for me to reach when you've already turned and walked away?

deleting you is equal to finally letting go.

and i hope our paths will never cross again.ever.

No comments: