1. CRAMPS CRAMS CRAMPS THOSE FREAKING CRAMPS CAN DRIVE YOU OFF THE WALL AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE STABBING YOUR VAGINA WITH A FRICKIN SCREW DRIVER. O r something sharper. ABSOLUTELY.
2. Those stupid pink pills are somehow not as effective as they used to be. If the effects started kicking in 30 minutes before, now you have to wait for hours before feeling LESS painful. Stupid pills. Stupid somebody who created stupid pill. Stupid color. Just because it's a pill for women doesn't mean it has to be SHOCKING PINK. That's retarded.
This boot reminds me of the stupid pills. But it's quite nice for a pair of hot pink boot. If PLKN were to reinvent their boots I would totally vouch for the total replica of these. HOT PINK MILITARY BOOTS. Damn.
3. The, uh, constant flowing makes you really really REALLY REALLY FRICKINLY UNCOMFORATBLE. So this is where being wise in choosing your sanitary pad comes in. I'd advice you all to just use the night-safe-wing-extra-bloody-sofa-king-long sanitary pad for the first 3 - 4 days. Just to make sure there won't be any stupid unwanted leaking. Or worse, any stupid unwanted VISIBLE-TO-THE-PUBLIC leaking. Boy that would be hell.
4. The way you feel when you're lying down. It's like you'll always be checking if your leaking and freaked if your sanitary pad isn't long enough to cover your back up to your vertebrae so to prevent any leaking no matter how small. THAT OVERLY CONSCIOUS FEELING INSOMNIASES ME. I'll be waking up every half an hour and naturally slip my hand on my back to feel if there's anything there that's not supposed to be there in the first place.
5. SANITARY PADS ARE SOMEHOW GETTING EXPENSIVE. And I'm not even CONSIDERING the use of tampons. I'll feel..raped. Because you know how tampons work riggghhhtt? Even if I would one hundred times more prefer to use the money on clothing item -_- Looks like I'll just have to bear with it until its menopause time!
I did not just use a happy tone.
But it's nice I guess to discover that you don't have a baby stuck in your womb every once in a month. Until the right time comes that it ;)