Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 55th Mak

Hi Mak. I just wanna say Happy 55th Birthday. I haven't said that to you yet today. I kind of forgot. But I'll totally say it to you later. And I don't really know what to get you for your birthday Mak. Mainly because I'm really broke now and all I can afford to buy are two HB pencils. I don't think you would've wanted two HB pencils are birthday gifts right Mak. Sorry I can't afford to get you a new perfume or a make up set or a gift basket or something like that. I'm also sorry that I just happen to be really broke on your birthday.

But they say love is the greatest gift of all. So please accept my little gift to you Mak,

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Yes they're just tiny little hearts. But they're tiny little hearts with a symbolic meaning. 5 tiny little hearts which means I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MAK. No wait, that's 6 little hearts. Heck, I'll just add one more.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Now you have 6 little hearts. I hope you like my little gift Mak. I'm saying I love you here because I don't think I've ever said that to you. It would be really..awkward since we're not the touchy-feely-lovey-dovey kind of family. Even when I send  those cute "I love you" or "I miss you" messages to you when I was in Nilai you'd just say something like, "Did someone took your brains out?" You never said "I love you too"

But that doesn't really matter to me. Because I know you do Mak. I know you love me with all your heart and your soul. I know you have loved me since I was born. Since you knew there was an ugly fetus growing inside of you. You don't have to say it Mak, because I know. I just do.

I'm sorry I can be a real pain in the arse sometimes. No, make that a lot of times. I also do know that I always disappoint you and piss you off. But even after all those things I did, you still love me Mak. You (and Ayah of course) still keep on giving me money when I needed some, still keep on cooking for me and the whole family, still keep on getting me things that I wanted (well, sometimes.)

You're a very strict mother Mak. Yes, you're a very strict mother. When it comes to education, there's nothing you won't do to make sure that we get the best education possible.You bought us lots and lots of buku latihan so that we can do it and be at the top of the class. I remembered when you tought me how to read Mak. The book was titled 'Tiga Ekor Anak Kucing'. It was a very short story about three little kittens doing whatever. But I really took my time learning how to put sounds together. Eventhough I was really slow and lembab, you still tought me how to read Mak. You didn't give up. Although sometimes you did pinch me in the gut because I was too damn slow

You can be really scary when you're angry Mak. But when you're not, you're just awesome.(Not that I'm saying that you're not awesome when you're pissed. But you know) Talking to you is just like talking to a friend, I've just realized. You can take a joke, you understand when we get a little crazy with each other. You're just the best mother a 19 year old could ever wish for.

And I'm not just saying that because everybody's saying it to their mom. I'm saying it because it's true ♥

I really can't imagine a life without you Mak. I know you and Ayah would be gone someday. I hope that day would be 294639262568476383 years from now. Sometimes, I hope that I don't live to see you die. Because losing you and Ayah would be a very painful experience. No more yummy cookings. No more weird pastries that you like making. No more random lectures from you. No more Mak and Ayah. No more anything.

I hope you and Ayah would live to be a hundred. I really do.

I think I've said all I wanted to say to you Mak. I know you couldn't read this because you don't even know how to use a mouse. But that's okay. I like my stone-age Mak just fine. I like her just fine.

 Mak wearing her favorite tudung spende, as I call it. Love you Mak!

11 comments:

eatyu said...

aku rasa nak menangis baca post ni. :(














*kau rasa ada can tak orang akan terpikat dgn kelembutan hati aku ni? :D

Aika said...

tak lembut langsung -.-

Dr. Yudi Purnadi said...

my mom loves this kindof tudung...maybe its the 'in' thangg for mommas allover the werld.

Aika said...

I.KNOW.RIGHT. mine has like 82663632 of them. maybe sebab senang nak pakai koottt. aku pun suka jugak sikit-sikit. ehee

ani arishah said...

LOVE YOU MAK!
TEEHEE

Aika said...

apahal nak love mak aku. HAGHAGAHGAHGAHGA

ani arishah said...

sapa kata aku ckp kt mak kau?
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aika said...

ahh takde takde kau cakap kat mak aku jugak. HAGHAGHAGHAGAHGAHGA

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so sweet. I think imma cry :'(

Aika said...

i cried while writing this post. so i totally understand if you feel like crying too :')

Anonymous said...

aww..sweet :)