Monday, January 5, 2009

payssss

woot-woot.
curi tulis blog time kerja.
contohilah saya :D

so im at work rite now.and im blogging bcause nobody else is in the office hehehe.so since im bloggin at work might as well talk about work.or pay to be exact.hooots.lagi satu bulan i dapat my pay!(mcm shari due je)

and im setting a target for my january pay.since my basic salary is rm800 and everytime i work overtime i got rm50,im planning to have 4 overtimes this month so i can up my salary to(yes ppl)rm1000.one thousand bucks.one thousand ringgit.one thousand quid.one thousangg bebeh.4 figured.like WOAH.ive never THAT much money before.so thts why lah im super-batak ed over my pay and thus i intent to capai my target!*skips around*

list of MUST BUY things:
1.cute tops.*hyperventilates BIGTIME*
2.jeans.i want tat grey jeans i saw in forever21(!!)
3.and ipod nano.(collect dari yang paling kecil ya!)
4.a handbag/handbagS.
5.shoes shoes and lots of em.
6.a pair of roxy flipflops.*in important politician voice*"i go for the best qualities only"HEEEHHHH


and ill sambung laterr lah.i heard a tingtong.must be one of those cerewet cus
tata.

No comments: